When we founded JustPremium in 2012 our goal was ambitious. We wanted to be nothing less than a game-changer in the online advertising industry.
As a result, from day one we set out to create products and innovative solutions that would give advertisers scope for greater creativity, deliver them better results, and match them with a network of ‘brand safe’ publishers.
Five years on and I’m proud to look back on all we’ve achieved. In particular, in a clear sign that our aims have resonated, we’ve been included in the list of the 50 fastest growing technology companies based out of the Netherlands – the Deloitte Fast50.
Deloitte’s Fast50 is an annual event that recognises and profiles the fastest growing technology companies in different European markets. Every year, 50 companies are selected and then recognised at an annual awards ceremony, this year’s event will take place on October 12th.
Here are some of the reasons we’ve been included in this highly prestigious list:
- Over the past three years, we’ve seen growth of over 500%, and we project this year to be our best ever
- We’ve developed and rolled out new ad products and units suitable for both desktop and mobile environments
- We’ve built and expanded a global network of trusted publishers. We now extend into numerous different vertical industry sectors, meaning that advertisers can reach relevant and targeted audiences. For example, most recently we signed a partnership agreement with Gourmet Ads, bringing food and grocery publishers into our network
- We’ve expanded internationally, including ramping up our North American HQ in New York this year
- We’ve built and developed our own creative team, which takes advertiser creatives and concepts and tailors them for our ad units. The result is that these ads and campaigns are optimised to be as effective and successful as possible
- We’ve increased viewability rates significantly, some of our products manage average viewability of 85%, a figure we’re looking to increase even further
- We’re taking a leadership role in helping shape best-practice online advertising standards. As a result, we’ve recently joined industry grouping the Coalition for Better Ads
I want to thank our team in making all this happen, we’re lucky to have a group of people working with us, who are passionate about making a difference and want to do great things.
We’ve also got a number of further exciting developments in the pipeline, all of which will help take our business to the next stage of our development. Watch this space, we’ll be announcing them soon!
- JustPremium’s new Rich Video offering solves industry-wide brand safety and scale challenges
- JustPremium Recruits 10 New Members for its German and UK Team following scale back by Undertone
- Brands and Agencies: Here’s What the Chrome Ad Filter Means for You
- Worried About the Upcoming Chrome Ad Filter? Start Here.